Randstad are collaborating with one of Australia’s biggest providers of workplace rehabilitation services who are in the market for an allied professional to complement their team. Be part of the 300+ Allied Health, WHS and training professionals: based in the idyllic Hobart, Tasmania. The purpose of the role is to provide a high level of customer service and promote relationships to ensure positive outcomes are met for customers returning to work from injury.
Having met with the client, we understand this role to be an excellent opportunity to progress into leadership for those with ambitious dispositions. There is a genuine route to leadership and help grow a team, with the support of a global brand.
What the role involves:
- Assess and obtain information from workers, insurers, medical consultants etc to develop a robust return to work plan.
- Proactively address potential barriers that could prevent a smooth transition from injury to return-to-work.
- Ensure the return-to-work satisfies the criteria of the job, avoiding an unnecessary rush to remedial duties.
- develop and implement marketing strategies to maintain business relationships with current employers.
- Conduct preventative training and consultancy services.
- A bachelors in an allied health occupation: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology or Psychology
- A client-centric focus and excellent delivery
- Ability to negotiate and work with a high performing team.
What you will get in return:
- $75k (grad level) - $100k
- Choice in daily work arrangement
- Global learning and development opportunities
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
- Excellent employment assistance program
- Reimbursement on professional memberships or registration
What to do next:
If you wish to know more, the usual steps would be clicking ‘apply’ and go from there. However, why not give the consultant Gary Stuart a call to talk about your next move on 0466 644 381. If you feel compelled to send an email, please send your up-to-date resume to email@example.com.
Partner with a consultant who promises to proactively promote, progress and prepare you for your next career move; a promise that has been vouched for by other allied health professionals, which you can read on their LinkedIn Profile.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....