You have control and get to plan how you wish to work your week.
The successful teacher will have:
- DET Approval
- NESA Accreditation
- Valid working with children check
- Flexibility to work across the Primary years in a variety of schools
- Willingness to adopt and respect the ethos of the school
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across a range of classes and subjects
- Implementing lessons and programs left by the teacher
- Creating an engaging and fun atmosphere for students
As part of the Randstad family we offer:
- Completely FREE service
- 24/7 app where YOU control your availability
- Exclusive access to work in preferred locations
- 24 hour service, talk to a consultant not a machine
- Casual and temporary opportunities available
- Discounts with major retailers & on petrol
- First look at permanent opportunities
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will be in contact.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....