Software compamy based in Chatswood is looking for a Senior .net C# Developer to join the team.
Offering remote work during these times but will move to 2 days from office in the distant future to work in a fun and vibrant brand new office.
- Develop software in accordance with deadline targets, quality objectives, specifications and or instructions.
- Maintain existing software with well thought out intelligent solutions in accordance with user stories.
- Investigate and determine causes of system bugs
- Ensure programs written are well structured and effectively commented
- Ensure programs written run as efficiently as possible, consistent with being easily understood and maintained
- Analyse and define operations, functions, procedures and physical systems to develop and implement intelligent functional software
- Develop intelligent and innovative functional design specifications for new releases.
- Participate in effective code reviews for work teams, as a reviewer or reviewee, to reduce present and future bugs and improve team coding practices
- Develop or maintain all programs in accordance with existing standards.
- Ensure that prior to release to the QA team for testing, perform unit and integration tests to cover all normal and abnormal processing conditions of the application being developed or modified
- Degree in IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in a development position
- Use .net in your current or most recent role
- Understanding of Relational Databases (e.g. MS SQL or Oracle) and use of an ORM (Entity Framework or nHibernate)
- Net, C#, Agile - 3 must haves.
My client in return is offering a Fulltime permanat role with room for career progression.
Close to public transport or parking onsite. If you are interested to know more send your resume to Alicia.email@example.com NOW!
This role wont last long.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....