Rare opportunity to join one of Australia's largest and most highly regarded diversified property development companies. They own, manage and develop retail town centres, workplace and logistics assets, residential and retirement living communities. Their vision to make a valuable contribution to our communities and our country is at the heart of what they do and they have been shaping places that enable a better way to live every day for over 60 years.
The current development pipeline is strong and growing, necessitating the expertise of a talented Commercial Manager with a high level of building construction project exposure. Working with some of the best in the business, this is an opportunity to secure a long-term career opportunity and build and grow on your existing skill set.
The role will have a national remit and will provide commercial and contractual support on pre-contract and post-contract matters and issues to ensure financial success across a diverse project portfolio.
About the role:
- Reviewing tender contractual provisions and preparing Contract Risk Assessments with key members of our senior management teams
- Responding to commercial and contractual requirements during tender process
- Supporting Project Directors and Contracts Managers, including providing advice to project teams about contractual issues and strategies
- Providing commercial guidance to the business unit on contract and risk management, including costings and programming strategies
- Degree qualified with a passion for driving quality commercial outcomes
- Advanced knowledge of procedures for project contract administration, general business administration and project management
- Demonstrated success in a senior commercial role within a tier 1 or tier 2 commercial head contractor working on large building construction projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders across several projects concurrently, working as part of a team as well as independently
- Market-leading remuneration package
- Unrivalled working environment (Monday to Friday and flexible working included as standard)
Please apply online or call Clare Fenwick on 2 9233 9911 for a confidential conversation to explore the role in more detail.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....