Do you want to be a part of an organisation whose technology can save countless lives? By deploying Artificial Intelligence into Radiology and Cardiology environments, our client has fast-forwarded a solution that detects and diagnoses the world’s largest cause of death – heart disease. This unprecedented advancement will allow physicians to detect disease without invasive procedures, allow clinicians to assess and diagnose quicker than ever before and treat patients more effectively.
The company is Artrya. Their solution provides a consistent, highly accurate detection of coronary artery disease in minutes and received Class 1 TGA registration in November 2020.
Your new role
As the National Business Development Manager, you will be reporting to the CEO and will have the drive and passion to find new business opportunities, develop sales leads while establishing relationships with potential clients.
Key to your success will be your ability to develop a well-thought-through sales strategy before executing it out in the market with the objective of developing a strong sales pipeline. You will be given the freedom and flexibility to
- Research markets, organisations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Develop extensive relationships in client organisations
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Sell products and services to new and existing customers
In an ideal world, you will have experience driving new sales nationally in the radiography market, however, we are open to experience from other industries as long as you have a proven track record of sales success and business development.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales, ideally a national business development role
- Radiology-highly regarded, cardiology and IT/software within the healthcare market related desirable
- Ability to translate opportunity into sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop deep relationships with clients
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and flourish with minimal guidance
- Highly motivated with an action-oriented approach/mindset
- Experience in a start-up environment would be advantageous
What Artrya Offers You in Return
Be part of Artrya’s journey and be rewarded by knowing you will be instrumental in an organisation 100% aligned to its purpose of saving lives.
You will be given the autonomy to create and shape the sales function and have the satisfaction of helping to build a business from the ground up. The Executive Team is incredibly passionate and motivated to succeed, you will thrive being part of their dynamic culture and have considerable opportunity for continued personal and professional growth.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible remote working options in Australia
- Part of an inclusive, supportive and driven team
How to apply
If you are ready to contribute to Artrya’s Purpose of saving lives, this is your opportunity to get on board. Click "Apply" and send your resume.
For more information or to see the detailed Job Description, please contact Pamela Panagopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand that as an executive you may not have an updated resume. Do not miss out on the opportunity, reach out to Pamela to discuss your application and experience.
Artrya is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity in the workplace. They support all employees and adhere to the Equal Opportunity Act. All the employment and promotion decisions are based on merit and adhere to the Act.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....