Our client is leading important community focused work helping Victoria embrace and adapt to new challenges we are facing. They’re using their knowledge and skills to ensure a brighter future with fast paced implementation of state-of-the-art technologies. You will join a team of ICT specialists delivering meaningful work.
Multiple opportunities exist across this client where you will be supporting change and adoption across new technologies and system enhancements. This team is going to be doubling in size with the changes that are coming into effect. You will be utilising your experience in change to build up awareness, capability around system engagement using training, documentation, appropriate support mechanisms and most importantly facilitate cross collaboration across the departments.
- Identify and assess impact of change/conduct change impact assessments
- Design, support and potentially facilitate training.
- Design, support reference materials for end user support
- Adaptable change approach to achieve the best outcomes
- Build rapport and credibility whilst dealing with stakeholders
- Design, support and facilitate communication plans with stakeholders.
Key Experience Required
- 3+ years of Change or Change management.
- Experience working in fast passed dynamic organisations.
- Proven experience showing adaptable approach in relation to Change/Training/Communication.
- Previous experience conducting Change Impact assessments.
- Experience in facilitation and training
This organisation is focused on making the community around us a safer, more included environment. Your potential colleagues pride themselves at being very good at what they do and are using their skills for the good of all Victoria.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, email me directly(Nic.Schoerie@Randstad.com.au) or reach out on LinkedIn
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....