This leading Not For Profit organisation has an interesting opportunity for an experienced MS Dynamics 365 CRM Developer. In addition to an attractive salary the role also offers additional annual leave as well as not for profit salary packaging which significantly reduces the tax you pay.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager your role entails responsibility for providing overall development, analysis and enhancement for the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Portals platform and systems. You will provide expert advice and recommendations on improving the CRM, updating the CRM, and developing enhancements to the CRM as required by the business.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Provide overall development, analysis and enhancement for the key Dynamics 365 CRM and Portal platform and systems, across the DEV, UAT and PROD environments.
- Responsible for development of new processes, providing recommendations and implementing upgrades to the CRM and Portal platforms.
- Provide design recommendations, improvements and enhancements to the CRM environments based on best practice.
- Provide UI/UX recommendations and implement approved recommendations to the front-end customer facing Dynamics 365 Portal.
- Liaise with business users on the requirements for ongoing and future development/enhancement to the D365 platforms.
- In consultation with business users, creation of usable reports and dashboards across the platforms.
- Creation of relevant documentation, how-to guides, etc ensuring key changes are adequately documented.
- Assist in the day-to-day admin support of the Dynamics 365 CRM and Portals, as required.
- Development skills updating and supporting MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Portals (CRM) environment, including the back end CRM and front-end web portal.
- Experience in object-orientated programming design and development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to independently organise work priorities, monitor workflows and meet busy schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking please submit your application via the “apply now” button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....