Reporting to the Drill & Blast Supervisor, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Transport and delivery of dangerous goods (Explosives)
- Carry out loading operations under the direction of authorised Shotfirer
- Safe operation of the MPU truck
- Complete and submit in a timely manner all required explosives documentation
- Assist Shotcrew as required in preparation and tying in of the blast
- Carry out required inspections
- Maintain the MPU truck in a clean and tidy state
- Ensuring the security of both the MPU and magazine compound is maintained
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in operation of MMU/MPU trucks in a mining environment
- Previous experience as a Shotfirer’s Assistant.
- Current Standard 11 Generic Induction
- Current QLD 'HR' License.
- Current QLD 'Dangerous Goods' Drivers License and Explosive Vehicle Permit.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....