Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Victoria. Our client specialises in the production of knitted and woven mattress fabrics and mattress covers for important markets of the world. Responsible for producing and mixing chemicals for use on the Stenter Machine. The Stenter Machine puts coating on the materials and the mixing operator must provide the appropriate chemical coatings to ensure quality product is being produced.
- Preparing vessels
- Using a forklift
- Doing basic cleaning duties
- Stable foam, is occasional however this is given to the mixing operating to process chemical mixing operations
- Decanting is for when recieving a new delivery. The chemicals are seals in 200kg drums. The operator uses the forklift to move the drum that the chemical will be poured into.
- Preparing Mixes, being responsible for making buffer AC
- Managing the production sheet every morning from the computer to track the orders for the days. The operator must organise the chemical and equipment for the day
- Great written skills
- Forklift experience
- Physically fit
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....