Randstad Recruitment are currently partnering with a well established retail organization and we are on the hunt for multiple visual merchandisers to service one or all of the following regions in the south-eastern suburbs:
- Cranbourne/Endeavour Hills/Fountain Gate
This role will see you taking ownership of multiple stores in your region where you will be responsible for visual merchandising of floral arrangements for various major retailers. This role is perfect for those looking for part time work, with early starts and early finishes, so you can maintain work/life balance!
More about the role:
- Initial training in the Derrimut head office (3-4hrs)
- Ability to travel to various supermarkets in one or all of the above locations/regions
- Merchandising floral arrangements/flowers according to VM guides
- Lifting of up to 12.5 kg
- Providing professional customer service
Do you have what it takes?
- We are looking for candidates with prior retail/merchandising experience, and a can-do attitude
- Excellent presentation and customer service skills essential
- You’ll need a valid driver’s licence and your own vehicle, and be available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortable being on the road
Package on offer / or what's in it for you?
- Hourly pay rate is $26.89, with an additional $0.78 per km of driving
- Approx 20hrs per week, additional shifts may be possible
- Immediate start, with ongoing/long-term shifts available
We are looking to fill these roles ASAP, so if this sounds like you, please apply now! Due to the large volume of applicants, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....