What’s in it for you?
- Entry level role into the Pharmaceutical industry
- Renowned training program and on boarding
- Company car with all expenses paid for (petrol, e-tolls and car servicing)
- Mobile phone and laptop provided
- Attractive base salary PLUS commission paid every 6 months!
About the company:
Want to work for a market leading pharmaceutical company and promote prescription medicines to Doctors that help patients worldwide? I am currently looking for a Medical Sales Representative to join an innovative and advanced pharmaceutical company covering Western Sydney.
About the role:
Responsibilities as a Medical Representative include:
- Promoting 3x prescription medicines to Doctors (GPs) within Western Sydney
- Increasing product awareness, answering queries and providing advice
- Managing your own schedule and day to day activities with support from your manager
- Delivering and meeting KPI expectations (call rates, administrative tasks, revenue etc.)
- Daily and weekly reporting using the company CRM
- Regular territory management, planning and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Science relevant to the human anatomy is essential
- A minimum of 12 months full time work experience
- Previous direct sales experience is highly desirable
- Full Australian drivers license
- Resilient, tenacious and a strong sales aptitude
- Ability to keep people engaged and deal with knockbacks and rejection
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Solid problem solving skills and time management
- A true passion for science and human health
Do you feel that this Medical Representative role is for you? Click “apply now” to submit your application.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for a further discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....