My client has an exciting full time opportunity for a Medical Receptionist with excellent customer service skills and great initiative to join their Glenelg based Practice.
The ideal candidate will be able to build great rapport with patients while being able to multitask with answering phones and scheduling appointments. This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Receptionist and you will be expected to work well and calmly in a fast paced environment while maintaining patient focus and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Extensive training will be provided, medical experience is not essential.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule times for the Practitioners of the clinic, confirm appointments and generate relevant paperwork
- Managing referrals and paperwork
- Managing incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Responding to emails in a professional and timely manner
- Maintaining accurate and up to date calendar records for the doctors
- Accurate data entry of patient and referrer details into the system
- Receipting of cash/EFT/cheque payments received in person or via telephone
- Provide ad hoc admin support to the Directors and Practitioners as required.
To be successful, you will have:
- Excellent initiative
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills and able to respond sensitively to patient needs
- Previous experience in a customer focused role with the ability to build rapport
- An ability to work effectively both as a team player and autonomously
- An ability to carefully plan, organise and prioritise tasks
- An ability to work well under pressure and respond to fluctuating work requirements
- The ability to follow direction, accept and respond to feedback, learn new tasks, adapt to change in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and have the relevant skills required, please apply online with your updated CV. For further enquiries, please call Kammy Lee on 8468 8035 or email email@example.com. Please note only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted immediately, I look forward to seeing your application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.