Due to growing client requirements, Randstad is currently seeking a number of Production assembly operators for a very reputable client based in Western Sydney. Ideally the successful candidates will have experience in a laboratory/production environment or a background in the electrical or mechanical engineering industry. Strong attention to detail is imperative and also experience with electrical testing, soldering, wire preparation and silvering or grit blasting and metal cleaning is very highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- Full time hours / Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- Working with an industry leading client
- Long term career prospect and growth
Other benefits of working with Randstad..
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- Assembling parts and equipment
- Adding parts to the containers and the crate
- Packing and labelling boxes
- Proven experience in a production or assembly environment
- Hands on experience
- Good mechanical and/or electrical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to pass national police check & obtain a defense baseline clearance
- Must be able to pass pre employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
All candidates MUST be Australian Citizens to be eligible for this position
To apply, submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....