Randstads clients are market leading Tier 2-3 Civil Engineering contractors delivering a major water infrastructure program in the Brisbane metro and regional SEQ areas.
The successfull candidates will join a well established and experienced team with a proven track record of delivering both the complex Civil water projects. Working for our contractors offers a structured, safe working environment, excellent work life balance and a project team evouraging promotion and long term career opportunity.
About The Role
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Supervisors for contract to permanent positions offering career growth and progression. The individual will have the drive and ability to work autonomousley and to complete task by project deadlines.
The ideal Civil Supervisor will have a strong civil Water and Utilities Construction and Mechanicalexpertise willing to jump in and lead a team from the front line, whilst also managing sub-contractors, and working closely with experienced Project Managers Civil Engineers who will help to bring continued expertise to the project at hand.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role with a self performing civil contractor
- Civil Mechanical knowledge - working within Water Treatment works project environment while undertaking a variety of tasks as directed by line management.
- Have a strong commitment to working safety and extensive experience in delivering a strong health and safety culture.
- Adhere to strict quality controls and ITP hold points
- Be schedule driven and results orientated with an excellent work ethic with demonstrated leadership skills
- Be confident managing across a range of different relationships throughout the business and on site
- Be able to pass a Pre-employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Previous resource experience preferable
- Able to manage sub contractors / civil packages including concrete / steel works
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Vast experience in Water Infrastructure / utilities Projects
- Mechanical / Civil Experience Chemical dosing - Pump stations
- Pipeline renewal / Pipe Relining / Pipe Bursting Experience
- High level of experience managing work crews
- High level coordination and communication skills, Programming
- Proficient computer skills
- Certificate IV Mechanical / civil Construction Supervision an advantage
- reside Locally in Brisbane / SEQ /Brisbane
- WHS Qualification will be of benefit
What is on offer
- Permanent employment with a respectable tier 2 Water infrastructue contractor
- Excellent salary and career progression
- Employment start date June 2021
Please apply directly via the advert or if you require more information please call Paul Greenwood 0403 494544 or email@example.com - this is an immediate career opportunity
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....