Randstad is partnering with a leading global designer and manufacturer of quality power transmission and motion control products utilised on a wide variety of industrial drivetrain applications. This business is rapidly expanding due to growth across the Australian industry. As a result, they are looking for a Leading Hand Mechanical & Hydraulic Fitter. This role will focus on commissioning new equipment and projects, workshop-based service and repairs, field and onsite service, and will be in charge of the NSW Service Team.
What's on offer?
- Full time employment with lots of overtime offered
- $45 - $50 p/h + penalties & site allowances
- Work with an industry leading client!
- Overhaul and Refurbishment of Altra products using genuine parts and design specifications to as new condition, returned with a warranty as per manufacturer's specifications
- Hydraulic Testing
- Data Logging of Information and Test results
- Installation and Commissioning of New Equipment and Systems
- Planned and Preventative Maintenance
- Upgrades and Retrofits
- Correct Adjustments to OEM Specifications
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Supply and Installation of Genuine Parts
- Site Parts Stock Management
- Trade qualification - Mechanical
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in similar role
- Mining experience highly regarded
- Possess excellent trade based skills in mechanical engineering and be detail orientated
- Strong communication, written and planning skills
- Proactive and a strong team player
All candidates must be able to pass pre employment medicals and will be subject to regular drug & alcohol testing.
To apply submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tenaya on 0427 354 006 for further information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....