Do you want to get paid to travel to regional NSW to break up your work days? This is no ordinary Fitter Machinist role. You will be required to travel to regional areas from time to time however living away from home would be included and a Ute with tools would be provided. 1-2 weeks hands on training provided. Ideally you will have a mechanical trades background, positive attitude and ability to work independently.
What's on offer?
- Ongoing work (Temp to Perm).
- $46-$48 per hour.
- Work with industry leading clients!
Other benefits of working with Randstad..
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
- Hold an Australian Trade Qualification.
- Must be physically fit and willing/able to work in confined spaces
- Proven experience within the mechanical industry
- Previous experience with fixed and mobile crushing plant highly regarded
- Current drivers licence
- Hold a construction white or blue card
- Ability to work unsupervised at times but also be comfortable to work well within a "Team Environment"
- Safety conscious
- Ability to read and provide input into Safe Work Method Statements
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
All candidates must be able to pass pre employment medicals and will be subject to regular drug & alcohol testing.
To apply, submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....