Randstad is seeking a Graduate qualified mechanical engineer for this role based in Rockhampton for a permanent position with an internationally recognised engineering firm. This role will require the successful applicant to have:
- Bachelor Tertiary qualification Process, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Graduate engineers welcome
- Trade qualification or background highly desirable
- Vibration Analysis Level 1 desirable
- Machinery Lubrication level 1 desirable
- Current Coal Board Medical section 4 Desirable
- Current Generic Mining Induction Desirable
- Experience in CHPP field based repairs
- Demonstrated experience in workshop based repairs
- Full drivers License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
Applications must address the selection criteria above. Applications preferred to be submitted in Microsoft Word format. Remuneration is considerably above market rates, inclusive of allowances, incentive bonus, trade vehicle, mobile, and laptop. Relocation remuneration will be offered for the right individual.
For further information, please call 0747265905.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.