Great opportunity for an experienced Engineer in the O&G Construction Industry who can work across disciplines to assist subcontractors in a Greenfield site.
The right candidate will be able to sign redlining to as-built drawings, assist with quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) and commissioning.
- Construction experience in Oil and Gas jobs
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to meet tight time-frames.
- Availability to work remotely for extended periods.
- Completed ISI (desirable)
- Competitive remuneration according to level of experience
- Full time casual position for 3 months with opportunity for extension
- Roster flexibility to choose from - including a couple of days WFH
- Transport from Brisbane, accommodation and meals provided during your time away
- Highly experienced team
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy....