Randstad Education casual teachers have a dedicated work-life partner to guide you through maximising your casual relief teaching (CRT) shifts and permanent opportunities. Take advantage of a fast registration process to ensure you can lock in Term 3 and 4 shifts now across Victoria. Randstad Education aims to be the easiest agency to work with.
** 2021 - FULL TIME MATHS YEAR 8-10 / FULL TIME PE SECONDARY SCHOOL / FULL TIME CHEMISTRY **
- Blocks, pre-booked or daily shifts across the state in metro and regional areas
- Daily rates of $369 - $381 *inclusive of superannuation (*super is paid in accordance with legislative requirements)
- Accept shifts where and when suits you
- All working teachers share in our benefits and discounts across retail, entertainment, groceries & school supplies
- Confirm shifts with your dedicated consultant or accept using the mobile app. We aim to be the easiest education agency to work with
- We work with screened Department of Education schools who match our values and support our casuals
- Bachelor of Education, Masters in Education, or Graduate Diploma of Education gained from a recognised Australian University or tertiary institution in Primary or Secondary Teaching
- Current VIT registration (or willing and able to obtain)
- Have easy access to transport
- Australian work rights
- Work across a range of classes and subject areas
- Implement lessons and programs provided by class teacher
- Create an engaging and fun atmosphere for students
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....