Randstad Industrial are currently working alongside our client who is looking for experienced Material Handlers to commence on the day, afternoon, or night shift.
These positions will be working Monday to Friday and you must be available for full-time hours in your first 6 weeks for training. You will be required to deal with raw materials and complete stock take, orders, prepare materials, and forklift operation.
- Current Forklift Licence with recent proven experience
- Weighing moulded product
- Computer work
- Driving a tug and trailer
- Preparing stock, cartons and pallets to be presented to the assembly stations, collecting finished goods from the assembly tables and delivering to the national distribution centre
- Working with trolleys and bags of raw materials up to 25kg
- Work within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work 5 days a week
If this role sounds like the role for you, please click on apply now and attach an updated resume. Sophie will be in contact with successful applicants.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....