This proudly Australian handcrafted gourmet food manufacturer is seeking a Marketing Manager (permanent part-time) to establish, develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for their business.
Over 40 years they have perfected the recipe and process to achieve the best quality and taste. With their extensive network of distributors, they now supply their smallgoods Australia wide.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for specific projects, objectives, policies and initiatives for different areas of the business
- Coordinate, prepare, maintain and monitor of all marketing campaigns including digital, website updates and print media
- Prepare marketing briefs and presentations (Social Media & EDM campaigns), project promotion material, press, online material and other project marketing deliverables
- Ownership of project brand and ensuring project's integrity and management of launch programme and campaign deadlines
- Conduct market research and reporting on market trends, competitors, customer and campaign performance
- Work closely with the digital and creative agencies on campaign and program delivery to deliver winning campaigns and activities across the program and turn bold plans into reality
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and Leadership team to achieve common goals and improve brand awareness
- Experience in a marketing role in FMCG, Food, Food Manufacturing or other related industry experience
- Specialist skills and experience in marketing, brand marketing, and advertising/promotion
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Able to make real time commercial decisions in a considered and prompt manner
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
If you are ready to apply for the role, click "Apply" and send your profile through.
For more information or should you have any trouble applying, please contact Shrawani Shekhar and send your profile directly to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....