Your new company
In this position you will assist in the marketing management of a globally recognised brand in the occupational health and safety industry. Looking for a marketing assistant to work in a full time role in St Leonards with an immediate start.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will work on a wide variety of marketing and administrative duties including
- Promotional campaign support,
- Graphic design, e-commerce,
- Outbound sales lead generation,
- SEO projects,
- Customer relationship management and
- General administration.
This role is perfect for someone looking to work for a recognised brand within a medium sized business that has the potential to grow into a much larger position. The ideal candidate should have an eye for detail, be a strong communicator and must be a highly motivated self starter.
Skills & Experience
- Recent graduate having completed a marketing degree
- An eye for detail and skilled in excel and word
- Strong communication and confident on the phone
- A highly motivated self starter
- A positive attitude
- Vibrant culture
- Very welcoming staff
- Excellent social scene
- Free Parking
- Work hard play hard culture
- Reward for achieving goals
Your next step
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me now on 0431564388 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....