An opportunity has arisen for an experienced manufacturing production assistant to commence immediately. We have an opening for a day and afternoon shift.
As a Manufacturing Production Assistant, you will be required to work in a small intimate team working at highest level of quality and hygiene.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- producing clinical trials at compund stages
- manual handling
- manufcaturing highly potent and non-potent drug products
- analytical development
- coordinate & manage all requests for testing in the laboratory
- carry out testing of product and operational QA requirements
- ability to work in temperature controlled environemnt
You will be an individual who can take initiative with an interest in the pharmacutical industry. You will be provided with ongoing training and support to ensure you have the skills and ability to complete your work.
Candidcates with mechanical or enginerring background will be highly regarded and previous GMP training is essential.
The suitable candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Must be available to commence ASAP
- Tertiary education in mechanical or engineering background
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read fine print and client orders
- Must be flexible in attitude and lateral in thinking
- Must be willing to learn new skills
- Self disciplined goal orientated individual with initiative
Role requirements for the role:
- Fine motor skills
- High attention to detail
- Working in confiend sterile space
- Ability to work within a team and also unsupervised
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further information including job description and remuneration.
To apply for the role, please click on apply to submit your CV.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....