- Looking for Manufacturing Manager experienced in highly regulated OEM business;
- Starting as a 3 Months contract with a high chance to become permanent;
- Major transformation of the business in the concept of lean manufacturing;
This is a great career opportunity for a Manufacturing & Operations Manager to work for a global manufacturing business. It is a solid company facing a major transformation to operate according to the Lean Manufacturing principles. If you are looking for an opportunity to bring your continuous improvement experience to the business and make a difference, then this is for you.
Managing the full operations including Production, Planning, Logistics and Customer Service team of 25 people, your biggest challenge is in the Planning area to prepare production for a high demand period as well as implementing the Just In Time concept.
- Effectively delegate responsibility down the line to ensure strategic focus of manager role whilst establishing the effective coordination of the extensive production team;
- Maintain a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all production activities of the team in an environment where there are multiple activities to be across at the one time;
- Maintain a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of new products, systems and innovations whilst ensuring that existing products and activities are managed appropriately;
- Act as a liaison point for various internal and external departments which requires making decisions in the best interest where there may be competing priorities;
- P&L Management
- Full operational management of the manufacturing business;
- Building to Order in Regulated business
- Continuous Improvement and Planning;
- SAP or Oracle.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Metal or Electronics/Electrical trade certificate (preferred);
- In-depth knowledge of electronic equipment manufacturing or similar OEM business;
- Minimum 10 years experience in a related position within a manufacturing company;
- Demonstrated success as a leader in a changing manufacturing environment.
Work Rights & Salary
- Must have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship;
- Immediately available to start in a temporary position;
- Salary - $150,000 - $180,000 + Super (Negotiable depending on experience)
How to apply:
Apply online, applications must include an updated detailed word cv. Welcome to email me 72 hours after the application has been submitted - Daniela Ribeiro - email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....