Our client is looking for their next management accounting professional to join in as an Associate Client Director. Situated in the bustling inner-west of Brisbane, this boutique consultancy offers modern and tech-focussed solutions to their portfolio of SME clients. They pride themselves on being wholly client-centric, offering bespoke solutions, becoming the trusted advisors for all their clients financial needs.
As an Associate Client Director, your role will be to work with the CFO Advisory team and act as the CFO function to a portfolio of SME clients across many industries including building and construction, legal, retail and other industries. You will be responsible for delivering data and presenting modern solutions to executive level stakeholders.
To deliver these solutions, your role will include applying management accounting skills such as:
- Three-way forecasting (profit, cashflow and balance sheet)
- Creating operational and financial KPIs
- Designing management financial reporting systems
- Analyses of monthly financial reports and KPIs
- Financial strategy development and implementation
- Delivery of end of month reporting packs and advice
- Asset protection advice and
- Refinancing and debt restructuring.
- Hybrid working - work from home two days per week
- Above-market remuneration
- Suburban location (no more city commute!)
- Train and mentor juniors
- Work one-on-one with clients.
To be considered for this role, you will be CA or CPA, and have extensive experience across CFO advisory (within public practice), managing a finance team, finance business partnering, or have worked as a management accountant across multiple industries. Ideally we are looking for someone with at least 4 years + accounting experience. Further to this, it will be highly regarded if you have PowerBi skills, and any dashboard building experience and exposure.
The most important part of this role is that you are able to demonstrate your ability to deliver results and provide solutions, and that you have a passion alongside this for helping business grow. You will play an integral part in your client's lives as you help them manage their business, scale and maximise profits.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply below, or contact me at email@example.com with any further questions.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....