Randstad are seeking applications from immediately available and suitable candidates for the role of Maintenance Planner within a leading mineral production business on the Yorke Peninsula of South Australia.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the effective planning of maintenance activities and developing work orders relating to the fixed and mobile plant.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous maintenance planning experience is essential
- Experience in the use of MEX CMMS or other related maintenance planning software
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate a number of simultaneous work activities, even under pressure
- Proven ability to analyse issues and develop pragmatic solutions
- Proven negotiating ability to communicate with all stakeholders
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and preference will be given to those with heavy fixed plant or mining experience. Take this opportunity to secure a permanent role offered on a Monday to Friday residential roster in a beautiful, family friendly, coastal location less than 2 hours from Adelaide.
Due to current border restrictions, preference will be given to South Australian based applicants. International based candidates may not be considered.
Please click on the apply button to submit a CV. If you would like to discuss the role, please call Jono Sawers, mining and oil & gas specialist from Randstad on 0437 426 805.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....