Seeking Mail Sorter (Part time casual work)– in Somerton
Our client has been established for over 200 years and is Australia's largest postal service.
This position is based on their processing site.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Sorting parcels (manually and machine-assisted).
- Lifting parcels up to 16kg repetitively.
- Operating equipment such as conveyors and pallet jacks.
- Forklift Driving - Loading and unloading ULD (preferred)
About the Role:
- Somerton > (2.30pm to 10.21pm) or ( 11pm to 6:51am)
- Ranging from 1 to 5 days a week, plus some weekend shifts.
- Ongoing casual position
- Pay Rates - $30 - $34 per hr
We require the following criteria
- You are required to have Australian citizenship or Permanent Residence.
- Physically fit and able to complete repetitive lifting
- Previous experience in sorting , pick packing.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift
- Able to work on an ongoing basis 1 to 5 days a week
- Able to pass drug & alcohol test
- Able to pass police check
- Valid forklift licence (added bonus)
Simply click on the apply button and attach a current copy of your resume
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....