Randstad are seeing experienced machine operators for a sheet metal manufacturer located in South Eastern suburbs VIC. Morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Fast paced machine operation
- Assembly work
- Trouble shooting mechanical issues
- Forklift duties
- Use of an overhead crane
- Meeting daily production and quality targets
- Shrink wrapping and packing
- Quality control and assurance
- Afternoon & night shifts available (night shift must train on days for minimum 3 months)
- Knoxfield Location
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Machine operation or production experience (metal manufacturing preferred)
- Forklift licence (essential)
- Mechanically minded
- Experience operating an overhead crane is advantageous
- Experience in a physically demanding environment
- Hand and power tool experience preferable
- Safety orientated
If you possess the above skills and experience, please 'APPLY' now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....