- Permanent opportunity with great benefits
- Distinguished reputation in the industry
- National company experiencing phenomenal growth
About The Company
A National, proudly Australian Distributor in the food sector located in the Industrial suburb of Sydney
About the Role
Due to year on year growth, a new role has become available in the logistics division. As the Supervisor, you will oversee the planning, organisation and implantation of systems designed to receive, store and supply merchandise or products by using the principles of balancing cost, quality safety and service aligned with the company’s values.
Your duties will include:
- Schedule deliveries and pickups with transportation companies & internal staff for 4 national trips per day
- Manage a warehouse stock inventory based on predicted requirements
- Oversee and supervise logistics personnel
- Use computer systems to monitor performance levels and quality control
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and other legal requirements
- Use predictions to allocate staff according to need
- Oversee daily stock takes
- Updating SOPS
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2-4 years experience a similar role
- Skilled in stock control, item data maintenance, inventory transaction processing & analysis
- Cert or Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics Management is preferable
- Understand and be able to work in multi-site 3PL Warehouse
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate superior analytical and numerical skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel).
- Communication across all levels of the business, 3PL Partners and HQ Affiliates.
- Must be able to work at all times within the WHS framework and guidelines
If you are ready to submit your resume please select “Apply Now”..
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....