Randstad is partnering with the NSW Electoral Commission to assist them with their recruitment needs for the Local Government Elections 2021. We are looking for candidates with strong data entry and administration skills for our talent pool, to be available to work throughout October and November 2021.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a busy, fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to
- Proofreading and verifying forms for quality assurance and accuracy
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure accuracy
- Following written and verbal instructions precisely and consistently follow election procedures
- Resolving discrepancies in information and escalating to a supervisor if needed
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Great time management - able to work efficiently
- Flexible - able to move between roles as the project needs develop
- Impressive attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Must be an Australian citizen and on the electoral roll to work on this project
Randstad are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people who identify as having a disability to apply.
These roles require strict political neutrality. If you have an active or official connection with any political party, election campaign committee, or any nominated candidate we may not be able to engage you in these positions
If these opportunities are of interest to you, please apply within. If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....