Our client, a Geelong based Government Department, is seeking a Learning and Organisational Development Coordinator for an immediate start. Full time hours to 30 December 2021.
About the role:-
As the Organisational Development and Change Coordinator you will support the team by providing support in the coordination of key projects, core learning program schedules and logistics, Learning Management System administration and reporting, collection of program evaluation data and monthly reporting, developing and maintaining the Leadership and People learning portal.
- Provide coordination and support to the team on relevant projects including, but not limited to, EOS, TAC Values Refresh, People Strategy and Change.
- Provide coordination support to the OD & Change team for all learning programs.
- Training Database Management for core capability programs, including updating and maintaining provider, schedule and course information.
- Coordinate training schedules, rooms/venues, equipment, materials, catering, trainers, guest speakers and learners.
- Create, design, develop and maintain the Leadership and People learning portal and maintain the training material library for core learning programs, and ensure latest versions of courseware is ready for training events.
- Experience in a Learning and Development environment using LMS (Learning Management Systems)
- Experience supporting the coordination of learning programs, projects
- Experience in event management
- Experience in a variety of computer systems and databases including testing and troubleshooting with IT Help Desk as required.
- Experience in a professional services environment including the use of policies and procedures, event management, program scheduling and logistics
Please reach out to email@example.com / 03 95902211 or apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....