We are seeking a Learning & Organisational Development Consultant for our Geelong based government client. This role will see you contributing to the design, implementation and maintenance of learning and OD related programs within the L&OD team.
- Assist with the coordination, delivery and management of programs and courses provided by the Learning and Organisation Development.
- Provide support to the design, implementation and maintenance of learning, leadership and organisation development initiatives that enable organisational strategy. These initiatives may relate to engagement organisational values, leadership programs, onboarding, performance, succession and talent management, strategic workforce planning, diversity and inclusion and capability and development.
- Deliver on-boarding services to new employees, facilitating group and one-on-one orientation sessions.
- Support line managers and L&OD Partners with respect to emergent learning and leadership development needs. Provide advice and develop proposals to address the issues and needs raised.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related field desirable
- Industry related qualifications in Project Management, Human Centred Design or Agile beneficial
- Accreditation in relevant psychometric profiling tools desirable
- Demonstrated communication and consulting skills across a range of stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience in the design, delivery and co-ordination of L&OD programs
- Previous experience working collaboratively with others on the design, implementation and evaluation of learning, organisation development and culture related projects
- Demonstrated experience in understanding stakeholder needs and managing stakeholder relationships in order to deliver tailored programs which meet business needs.
Please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0395902211 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....