We are partnering with a highly regarded Law Firm based in Sydney, which is searching for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to join their Human Resources team.
Reporting to the Employee Experience Manager and working closely with the firm’s Practice Group Leaders and Managers and their teams. You will implement, deliver, drive and evaluate the firm's Learning and Development strategy, ensuring it meets the needs across all levels of the firm.
In this role you will be:
- Building out and implementing a multi-year Learning and Development Strategy for the firm which is aligned with the business strategy.
- Delivering a contemporary blended learning approach that enhances the learner experience.
- Working with the Practice Group Leaders and Managers to design and deliver courses and materials.
- Sourcing, developing, designing, and where appropriate, delivering technical and non-technical training courses.
- Implementing a strategic evaluation framework for learning and leading constant improvement efforts.
- Ensuring the learning infrastructure including the LMS system is fit for purpose and cost-effective.
- Establishing learning governance, reporting, and insights, and championing data-led decision-making.
The successful candidate will be a passionate Learning and Development professional who thrives on strengthening capability and culture. You will have experience working within a law firm or professional services. A comprehensive understanding of best and emerging learning and development practices. Plus significant experience designing, delivering/facilitating learning solutions.
If this exciting newly-created role sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further, please call me for a confidential conversation or apply below firstname.lastname@example.org 0481 214 184.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....