Our client has an immediate requirement for a Learning Advisor to support the Business IT Program Delivery (Change & Learning) team by supporting and delivering the training roll out of multiple Digital Engineering solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Project Learning Advisor (ideally with Hexagon or InEight system experience) or other relevant systems training experience.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual to work as part of a highly motivated, supportive team. Previous project systems training experience is mandatory.
What do they offer?
- The Energy sector is a growing, thriving sector and a genuine long term contract is on offer.
- Our client offer a hybrid working model and are very flexible and supportive of individual requirements
- Free on-site parking in their Virginia based offices
- Support the Learning Lead.
- Determine and develop required Learning Materials.
- Deliver end user training.
- Develop and maintain the relevant project learning Curriculum.
- Maintain the Learning Needs Analysis.
- Develop and manage the Training Schedule to support the delivery of the Project.
- Contribute to the Training Delivery Plan.
- Maintain the Learning Artefact Catalogue tracker.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders using all available internal communication channels
- Assist with other program activities (including support of other BIT programs) as directed by the Business IT Program Delivery (Change & Learning) team
- Experience in the Energy or Utilities sector is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a Systems Trainer in a project environment.
- Experience in Training Design, Development and Delivery.
- Comprehensive understanding of project training requirements.
- Proactively build internal and external relationships, effectively influencing and collaborating to achieve cross functional business goals.
- Ability to be flexible and pivot as needed.
- Ability to identify and raise Training related risks to the Learning Lead.
- Problem Solving - ability to identify and solve problems within delegated projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
And all Randstad Digital candidates receive:
- Access to a Udemy license for ongoing learning and continuous professional development
- Access to exclusive discounts across various platforms
- Discounts on private health funds
- Novated leasing options
If you are interested in this opportunity or about other opportunities we currently have, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this job ad....