- The ability to positively influence and provide feedback on our educator’s documentation, processes and interactions.
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent
- Have a current Working with Children’s Check
- A passion to develop our little learners
- A permanent role (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week) working for one of Australia’s largest childcare groups.
- Training opportunities to develop your career further
- Scholarship available if you wish to further your career and study for your Bachelor (or similar)
- Eighty percent of our promotions are from internal applicants
- Access to discounts on childcare fees
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....