We are looking for someone who has experience developing cybersecurity awareness education resources and has a good understanding of current and emerging cyber security threats.
About the Agency
The Australian Digital Health Agency is responsible for national digital health services and systems, with a focus on engagement, innovation and clinical quality and safety. Our focus is on putting data and technology safely to work for patients, consumers and the healthcare professionals who look after them.
About the Role
The Cyber Security Awareness Education Officer is part of a team responsible for providing cyber security awareness, education and guidance for the Australian healthcare sector and the Agency’s workforce. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Expanding the range of cyber security guidance materials for the healthcare sector that are published by the Agency and providing input into campaigns designed to distribute these materials to healthcare audiences.
- Offering support for cyber security engagement events for stakeholder groups involved in the Australian healthcare sector.
- Assisting with activities designed to raise the security posture of the Australian healthcare.
- Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Other duties as directed.
- Currently studying a cyber security related course or have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a cyber security communication related role.
- Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national police check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or Communications disciplines is desirable, coupled with experience in communications, cyber security, or IT roles.
Skills and Experience
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, including writing for a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team to conduct research and create content, tailored to healthcare and Agency audiences, for a variety of communications channels such as print, digital, online, and social media.
- Understanding of methods for gathering and analysing stakeholder feedback on content and campaigns, including collating and interpreting monthly data analytics for multiple Agency communications channels and reporting on campaign metrics.
- Knowledge of cyber security best practices and Australian Government security standards, such as the Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated capability to work in a team with diverse skill sets to deliver outcomes against competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to suggest business process improvements and ideas for future internal and external communications materials and campaigns.
Applicants must be Australian citizens to be eligible for employment at the Agency. The preferred applicant will be required to successfully undergo a police record check and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at a specified clearance level.
Digital Health is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, women, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those who identify as LGBTIQ, mature aged employees and carers.
To support our diverse workforce, The Agency is pleased to offer flexible working options to our team members, which includes opportunities for an agreed amount of work performed at home and varied work hours.
To apply, please submit your resume, together with a one-page statement explaining how your skills and experience align with the requirements of this position.
Closing date: 18th June 2021
Salary: $99,860 - $112,659 total including super
For APS applicants, please refer to APS Jobs for details of salary ranges. These are in accordance with the Agency’s s24 Determination 2021.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....