Randstad are currently seeking a Labourer with current Rail Safety Worker card for structural concrete relining works project based out of Rockhampton.
Immediate start for the right applicant with current Rail Safety Worker Card.
To be successful you will be based out of Rockhampton or Gladstone, have experience with concreting or civil work within the Rail industry, hold current RSW/RIW Card and be prepared to work 10 hour days.
Transport to site from Rockhampton provided. Working on a 10:4 roster, you must have the ability to work away.
- Current Rail Safety Worker Card RSW or Rail Industry Worker card RIW (including SARC & Cat 3 Medical)
- Current Aurizon induction or willingness to complete
- Experience in a similar role
- Must be physical fit, to work in small work environment.
- Experience in similar fast paced environment
- Able to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
- Fit tested (desirable)
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rates
- Easy to use online timesheets
- Weekly pay cycle
- Work for an industry leader
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this opportunity, hit the APPLY button now. Alternatively please call 0418 597 236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....