Lab Technician/ R&D Assistant
New & exciting weekend / part time opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Technician, with a tertiary degree in scientific discipline for an internationally known manufacturer located just north of Adelaide CBD.
- High reputable and successful manufacturer
- Key lab tech
- Northern Adelaide based
About the company
This global company is an industry-leading performance manufacturing company with a high profile international brand. A company with a global footprint and deep industry connections, it offers employees an opportunity to develop an autonomous and fulfilling career. The family-oriented culture developed over the years allows for focus on the individual and commitment to professional development on all levels.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced laboratory technician to commence immediately for weekend work (Saturday / Sunday and to cover ad hoc week shifts). This role reports to QA Manager. Experience in manufacturing or FMCG would also be preferable.
The key functions of this role will include:
- Management of the Laboratory function to provide testing and diagnostic services to the operational functions within the business.
- Coordinate & manage all requests for testing in the laboratory.
- Carry out testing of product and operational QA requirements.
The suitable candidate will suit the following criteria:
- Must be available both Saturday and Sunday and on occasional night and weekly shifts
- Tertiary education in scientific discipline.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills in MS Office suite
- Must be flexible in attitude and lateral in thinking.
- Must be willing to learn new skills.
- Self disciplined goal orientated individual with initiative.
Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further information including job description and remuneration which includes a bonus structure.
To apply for the role, please click on apply to submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Permats from Randstad on 8150 7002.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....