Randstad are looking for a Laboratory Assistant to join our client in Newcastle.
As a laboratory Assistant you will be assisting the team set up, clean up and move oil samples to process through their internal systems. Ideal candidates can come from a technical background, a laboratory environment or currently studying chemistry.
What's on offer?
- Monday - Friday opportunity
- Full time hours
- Immediate start
- 2 x positions available
- $34 p/h
- Newcastle Location
- Onsite parking is available
- Supportive work environment with on the job training
Other benefits of working with Randstad..
- Discounts at retailers like David Jones, Myer & JB HiFi, Rebel Sport, Woolworths, Hoyts cinemas and many more.
- A free Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family support
- Access to your payslips at the click of a button via our MyRandstad App
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a similar environment advantageous but not required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Proactive and a strong team player
- Have their own reliable transport - essential
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of WHS practices
- References to support your application
All candidates must be able to pass pre employment medicals and will be subject to regular drug & alcohol testing.
To apply, submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.