At Randstad Education it is good to know you! We are specialists in Early Childhood Education and will match you with vacancies that will develop your potential and expand your experience in the early childhood sector.
Our client is passionate about delivering the highest quality of care to our community and children. This 111 placed centre based in the Melton area, they pride themselves on ensuring their centres are equipped with the best educational resources that provide their children with exceptional learning opportunities.
- Planning and implementing dynamic, educational and exciting activities to develop and enhance children’s learning, creativity, wellbeing, communication, social skills and physical ability.
- Observing, recording and assessing children’s development, learning and progress. Complete transition records and contribute to reports for allied professionals such as speech pathologists and psychologists.
- Use knowledge of the Early Years Framework and National Quality Framework to work in compliance with all regulations.
You must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Education (Early Years) or above
- VIT Registration
- Working with Childrens Check
- First Aid Certificate (Astham, Anaphylaxis & CPR)
- Working Rights in Australia
- Drivers License and Vehicle
- Experience Programming and Planning
If this sounds like an opportunity you'f like to know more about, please call Vanessa or Melanie at Randstad on 8630 7400 or alternatively please click 'APPLY'
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....