We are currently seeking applications from Graduate Engineers for several Junior Project Management opportunities with a local Utility. These roles are an excellent opportunity to develop project management skills while working on new connections and asset replacement projects. Experience in these roles is not required, however, candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong customer service background. Located with Adelaide’s Metro region and will commence as a 12-month contract.
The Junior Project Manager is accountable for determining customer requirements and the reliable and efficient scoping of both major and minor distribution systems projects. The Network Project Officer is to provide support to the customer Solution Manager and Network Manager for customer connection and asset
- Provide advice to internal / external customers in relation to customer connections activities
- Prepare customer offers for internal approval and delivery to the customer
- Conduct project management activities including design, scoping, liaising with construction crews and other internal and external parties, financial management, and all associated project governance requirements
- Analyse and date reports for customer connection and network refurbishment projects
- Prepare estimates/drawings for internally raised projects
- Prepare project documentation for planning and construction of projects
- Completion of an Engineering Degree (Electrical - Preference / Mechanical / Civil)
- Strong customer service experience (Hospitality / Fast Food / Supermarkets etc)
- Must be a Permanent Resident of South Australia - Interstate candidates will not be considered.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Current driver's license
- Ability to learn and develop on the job
This business will offer a full training package to ensure your success in the role. Additionally, you will be supported by a mentor/buddy for your initial 6 to 12 months. These roles have the option to extend based on performance and workload.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Randstad’s Power & Energy specialist, Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7001
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....