Leading Australian Digital Software Company requires a permanent Junior / Mid Business Analyst for their North Sydney head office.
As a Junior / Mid Level Business Analyst you will be part of a dedicated and close knit team to work across all phases of the project life-cycle on various projects concurrently.
On a daily basis you will:
- Be working on process analysis and mapping.
- Requirements documentation and gap analysis.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Conduct workshops and interviews.
- Workflow diagrams (as is, to be, business process diagrams)
- Produce business requirements documentation. Clearly articulated requirements, ensuring the priority of those requirements has also been catalogued.
- Produce functional specification documentation. This needs to be detailed and clear as this is what the developers and the testers will use during the design and test phases.
To succeed in this role you will:
- A Computer Science Degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience in SQL
- Ability to meet project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Ability to engage with internal stakeholders to meet business objectives.
A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Public transport consisting of Buses and Trains are a 3 – 5 min walk away.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....