Randstad is currently seeking experienced Workshop Trades Assistant for a permanent ongoing long term basis. Applicants need to be flexible to accommodate working across all potential required shifts: Overtime/Weekends.
Due to the nature of potential long hour’s in workshop/onsite, the job requires individuals who are physically fit and versatile with duties and task; is proactive and productivity working towards deadlines and project outcomes without compromising on safety and is compliant to stringent WHS policies and procedures.
This project is currently and predominantly based in the Western Suburbs of Sydney (St Marys Area)
To be successful for this role it is ideal that you hold any of the following:
- Previous and consistent employment Experience working as Workshop Mechanical Hand/Skilled Trades Assistant
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A polished and professional work ethics
- Manage workshop operations
- Adaptable and versatile
- Maintenance, ad hoc labouring duties
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Should you feel you fit the above criteria please apply. Please send all applications via the links below or email: email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....