Randstad is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our Albury based client. This position offers a 12 month term, with the opportunity to move to full time employment for the right candidate.
About the Role
This senior role is more than just managing a warehouse. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of supply and logistics within the organisation - including maintaining inventory levels, achieving KPI’s, and managing stock levels in addition to the quick distribution of a range of critical goods.
As the Warehouse Manager your duties will include:
- Directly manage a team of warehandlers and purchasing staff;
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels across a range of products;
- Coordinate distribution using internal and external transport;
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders, each with competing priorities;
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your new Warehouse Manager position you will need:
- Recent experience in a fast paced warehouse or logistics management role;
- Ability to negotiate and strong problem solving skills; and
- Experience with Inventory systems - Oracle, MILIS or SAP.
What's on Offer
If successful in attaining this Warehouse Manager position you can expect:
- Upto $100k p/year + superannuation;
- Experience working with an industry leading employer;
- Support of leading recruitment consultants to help drive your career; and
- Opportunities to move to permanent employment and further career progression.
How to Apply
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role then we want to hear from you. For further information or to apply please contact Josh Jarrott - Industrial Consultant at Randstad Albury via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6022 3200.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....