Your new company
Is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and well-being, and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
Your new role
To implement, maintain and improve trade marketing tools, and guard the SLA with the supplier, in order to be able to gather distribution and sales information or to get incentive programs in place. To define and formulate observations and recommendations for new activities through analysis of sales data and through monitoring the success of the trade marketing activities. To initiate and realise local or regional trade marketing actions and promotions on the basis of the recommendations, in consultation with business management and marketing communications To initiate activities to expand the seller base, so to increase the channel coverage and market penetration and gain market share.
Please note this is a 12 month mat cover position*
The successful candidate with be responsible for the following;
- Plan and implement trade marketing activities for a specific Business (product portfolio) on national level.
- Analyse the national sales data, act on it and report to the region.
- Implement the trade marketing tools for use on national level.
- Support and implement trade marketing actions, defined on national and regional level.
- Contribute to the definition and realisation of trade marketing actions.
- May be involved in category management.
- Be the specialist for developing local shopper activation plans.
- (LSAP), developing channel/retailer point of sale, strategy and planes including assortment, presentation, promotion, product/shopper claims.
- Refine your approach to convince our distributors and our direct organisation that TSM will bring attractive ROI.
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years Trade Shopper Marketing experience within Consumer Electronics.
A pro-active approach to work, with the discipline to meetcommitments without guidance or supervision
- Basic knowledge of marketing aspects.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Ability to think strategically and ‘out of the box. Good team player, creative with strong planning and organisation skills.
- Basic knowledge of processes in distribution channels in the country.
- Work/life balance- We encourage and support flexibility.
- Great culture- Our close-knit team is fun and friendly with social events from time to time.
- Location- Head office is located in Macquarie Park.
- Innovative company- Take pride in joining a Global Technology Company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me now on 0431564388 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....