Randstad Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a nationally recognised company specialising in hydraulic tools, electrical tooling equipment, and many other mining and rail products. They currently have 9 sites throughout Australia and with continued business growth brings further career opportunity!
This State-wide position as the Technical Sales/Account Manager will see you building up the brand within the Tasmanian space and driving this company forward in sales, relationships and providing a strong market presence for the brand. A very attrtactive remuneration package including a company car, laptop and mobile phone!
As a Technical Sales/Account Manager you will be:
- Planning and carrying out all sales activities in their assigned territory.
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Meeting the company’s goals of expanding its customer base
- Continuously focusing on business development and creating new accounts
- Be comfortable with external sales and travel
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships
- Be familiar within the Industrial, Rail, Mining and Electrical industries.
- Be organised with a strong focus on detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Have a current Australian drivers licence
Previous experience in the Industrial sector or previous work in a similar role would be considered as a large advantage.
If successful you will also be subject to a pre-employment medical which includes alcohol & drug testing alongside working reference check.
Ready to apply? Click apply now! Please include your resume with your submission.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....