About the company
A well established and rapidly growing SME within the finance sector, this broker provides a lending service to a niche market of clients. Due to a significant increase in demand, they are undertaking several high priority projects that will uplift the organisation’s capabilities by utilising new and innovative technologies.
A newly created permanent role, the Technical Business Analyst will be the conduit between the business and the technical teams to define and deliver the roadmap of change. Your technical background will allow a hands-on approach to delivering solutions to meet the business needs.
Focussing on a blend of BAU enhancements and project based work, you will be integral in building out and integrating the systems.
You are an adaptable and versatile individual who can drive planning & prioritisation and be an advocate for change.
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience as a business analyst in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated experience delivering technology solutions within a secured lending environment required (mortgages, equipment finance etc.)
- Business process and customer journey mapping experience (ie: current and future state process mapping)
- Elicit requirements from the business and end users
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to business stakeholders
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Understanding of JSON, XML
- Preferred experience and understanding of Agile software development practices
- Preferred experience in JIRA
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst on projects that deliver technology solutions
If you are currently eligible to work in Australia, possess the above skills and experience we would welcome your application. If you are looking for a great opportunity, apply now or contact email@example.com for more information!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....