We are working with many specialist schools around Melbourne and are looking for additional teaching assistants who have experience working with students with a range of different needs both mental and physical. If you have experience working in this area, please get in touch.
As part of the Randstad family we offer:
- Discounts on petrol & major retailers like Woolworth, Uber Eats and The Iconic
- 24/7 app where YOU control your availability
- Completely FREE service
- Exclusive access to work in preferred locations
- 24 hour, personal service
- Casual and temporary opportunities available
- First look at permanent opportunities
The successful teacher will have:
- Current working with children check
- Full Working Rights
- Experience with additional needs (toileting, manual handling)
- Willingness to adopt and respect the ethos of the school
- Reliable transport (car, bike, bus, train)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with students with a range of disabilities
- Support students in different classes
- Assist students with personal care
- Creating an engaging and fun atmosphere for students
Ready to apply?
We encourage you to apply today as we move into the busiest time of year for casual relief teachers! Please send your resume to email@example.com and a consultant will be in touch.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....