Our client is seeking a motivated Systems Administrator to join their team. You will be supporting the Workplace Technology services throughout the region, and responsible for delivering high quality, secure infrastructure solutions for the businesses. This would include, implementation, support and design of data centre networks, workplace (desktop, laptop, mobile), etc.
Specific technical skills required:
- PowerShell Scripting (Advanced)
- Verint Call recording
- SharePoint online
- Azure Pipelines
- Ensure Infrastructure is insulated from unauthorised access, virus infection or any security vulnerabilities
- Provide support for Workplace Technology Services including: Workplace services and End User computing, Authentication services, Active Directory, Mail, Mobility and Voice, Collaboration, SharePoint Print services
- Collect and understand the IT Workplace requirements of the users.
- Maintenance of the Workstation Images and patching.
- Provide knowledgeable contributions and documentation for the server and desktop infrastructure.
- Must be available to work outside normal working hours as required and be part of the On-Call roster.
- Experience supporting Workplace technologies across Windows systems and applications.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Experience using System Centre (SCOM/SCCM)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Exposure to one or more of the following: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Skype 4 BUsiness, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Citrix, Remote Access Technology, Web Proxy Technology, and IP Telephoney Solutions
If you're interested in applying or to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Shenny Chiu on 0421 011 998, or via email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....