About the company:
We are working with a well established civil contractor with a strong presence in Queensland. They specialise in large urban development projects. Our client prides themselves on their professionalism and their strong ongoing relationships with their developer clients
About the role:
This company have picked up some large pockets of work in the Brisbane area. We interested in speaking to Supervisors who have prior experience working on subdivision projects The role reports to the Project Managers and you will work closely with the team on site to drive production and ensure prompt delivery of the project.
- Plan and manage the overall allocation of plant, materials and personnel,
- Liaise with all subcontractors and ensure scopes of works and programmes are being met,
- Ensure that workers adhere to the companies safety policies and procedures at all times,
- Review budgets and KPI’s for allocated projects monthly,
- Manage site audits, client meetings, sign-offs, safety inspections,
- Ensure project documentation and administration is completed as required,
Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years experience on roads, earthworks & subdivisions,
- Strong communication skills coupled with Supervisory experience,
- High level of organisational skills,
- Good team player and motivator,
How to apply:
Are you interested in talking further? Click “Apply now” to send your resume across to us!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....